This quick recipe is perfect for busy weeknight dinners.
• 2 cans cream soup (chicken, mushroom, or celery)
• 1 cup milk
• ¼ Tsp. dried thyme
• Salt, pepper to taste
• 2 bags frozen vegetables (carrots, peas, potatoes) or Veg-all
• 2 -3 cups cooked chicken (shredded or diced)
• 1 package refrigerated biscuit dough (10 biscuits)
• OR can top with 1 sheet of pie crust; make slits to vent steam
Mix together the soup, milk, thyme, black pepper, salt, vegetables and chicken in a baking dish.
Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes until bubbling.
Stir the chicken mixture and put the biscuits on top.
Bake for 15 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown.