- 4 cups chicken broth (I used 4 teaspoons of Chicken Better Than Bouillon + 4 cups of water)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper (if you don’t want a little zest to it, leave it out)
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 strands of scallions, divided (2 for the soup, 1 for garnish) and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric (this really just enhances the color)
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch + 2 tablespoons water, mixed together to form a slurry
- 2 large eggs + 2 egg whites, beaten
- Chinese noodles, for topping (optional)
Copyright © 2023 The Food Blog.
All rights reserved.